- News & Events
Emergency Visions > ResponseVision® Overview
ResponseVision® is a complete software solution based on the Emergency Management and Incident Command System principles established by FEMA. ResponseVision® was designed by a Consulting Team of emergency management, public health, and industry professionals, including former FEMA managers, using an all-hazards approach. As such, clients who utilize ResponseVision® can be confident of the overall content, workflow, applicability and performance of ResponseVision® as a Consequence Management solution to both natural and man-made hazards (including terrorism).
The ResponseVision® software modules combine to create a comprehensive solution that:
• Prepares and alerts emergency response participants for potential incidents
• Assesses the vulnerability of organizations to various emergencies and their readiness to respond
• Catalogues all the human and physical resources participating in an emergency response
• Automates the existing contingency plans of municipalities or individual private sector organizations
• Coordinates the utilization of contingency plans in an overall incident response
• Prompts users to take appropriate, specific actions during an incident response
• Audits the actions taken by the various incident response participants
• Provides a full Simulation/Drill capabilities to coordinate critical exercises that can expose gaps in response plans, improve response times, and mitigate risks associated with actual events
In short, ResponseVision® is a complete, end-to-end Consequence Management solution that meets all criteria defined by our government, non-profit, and corporate clients. Delivered as a modular solution, ResponseVision® allows Emergency Visions’ customers to utilize only the components of interest now, while maintaining the common software infrastructure and upgrade path to meet their future needs.
ResponseVision® is a unique and configurable solution with numerous, quantifiable benefits. The solution helps to mitigate the risks associated with Consequence Management, facilitates the preparation of the community and private sector organizations for all incidents, greatly improves responses to natural and man-made incidents including, smooth post event recovery. EVI’s goal is to minimize the impact of pre and post event operations on both an economic and a human scale.
News & Events
- Emergency Visions is Exhibiting at the International Disaster Conference and Exposition in New Orleans from January 8-10th 2013
- Emergency Visions Attends 22nd CLEAN GULF Conference
- Emergency Visions is Exhibiting at the Miami All Hazards-All Stakeholders Summit 2012
- Sandy Could be an Unprecedented Storm
- Emergency Visions Goes Out Into the Volunteer Field