- News & Events
EVI features a Consulting Services Team of over 280 seasoned emergency management, disaster response, and humanitarian logistics professionals, each with over twenty (20) years of experience, located at various sites across the U.S. and overseas. EVI team members have an unmatched level of domain knowledge in efforts related to mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery at the Federal, State, and Local levels, specializing in hazard/vulnerability assessments, hazard mitigation, emergency response plan design and development, crisis communications, emergency response logistics, all-hazard education/training, and simulation/drill exercise and coordination.
Our Consulting Services Team includes:
• Senior-level Federal, State and Local Emergency Management Agency executives (31 former FEMA managers)
• Public Health Service executives (local, state, federal) and Epidemiologists
• Consequence Management Planners and Local/State Response Coordinators
• Hazard Mitigation Economic Response and Recovery specialists
• Chemical and Biological specialists, and Health Physicists (Nuclear)
• Terrorism response and Physical Infrastructure Security experts
• Emergency Department Physicians, Nurses, and Directors
• First Responders (Firefighters and EMTs)
• Search-and-Rescue specialists (swift-water, high-rope, and collapsed-structure)
• Environmental Health and Safety and Critical Infrastructure Protection experts, Public Information Officers and Media Communications Consultants
• Chemical Manufacturing and Public Utility expertise (Power, Water, Natural Gas)
• Transportation security experts (Maritime/Port, Aviation, and Rail)
• Former Instructors/Educators with FEMA’s Emergency Management Institute (national fire and emergency management training center)
As you can see, a core capability for EVI is the depth of emergency management expertise that we can provide to our clients. Our consultants are fully qualified to deliver world-class products, services, and training to emergency management agencies, humanitarian aid organizations, healthcare, public health, and private sector organizations; and offer a tremendous level of relevant experience, talent, and expertise to fully comply with disaster response and catastrophic event initiatives and requirements.
When coupled with the expertise of the EVI’s Consulting Services Team, ResponseVision® delivers a powerful integrated solution. EVI is literally a “one stop shop” for all emergency management requirements, offering a complete end-to-end solution for managing an all-hazards consequence.
At EVI, we not only want to provide solutions that meet the emergency preparedness and response requirements of our local, state, and federal clients, but we want to consistently exceed their expectations. No other company in the disaster response marketplace offers an end-to-end solution for consequence management, designed and supported by emergency management experts, deployable in modules, proven to address resource management requirements via a state-wide production implementation, based upon the emergency management and incident command principles established by FEMA, and backed by a comprehensive training program led by seasoned emergency managers.
News & Events
- How You Can Help Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- Emergency Visions is Exhibiting at the International Disaster Conference and Exposition in New Orleans from January 8-10th 2013
- Emergency Visions Attends 22nd CLEAN GULF Conference
- Emergency Visions is Exhibiting at the Miami All Hazards-All Stakeholders Summit 2012
- Sandy Could be an Unprecedented Storm