- News & Events
The USGS is a science organization that provides impartial information on the health of our ecosystems and environment, the natural hazards that threaten us, the natural resources we rely on, the impacts of climate and land-use change, and the core science systems that help us provide timely, relevant, and useable information.
The USGS serves the Nation by providing reliable scientific information to describe and understand the Earth; minimize loss of life and property from natural disasters; manage water, biological, energy, and mineral resources; and enhance and protect our quality of life. EVI utilizes a number of resources from the USGS and frequently engages our customers to gain insight from the USGS scientific expertise.
News & Events
- How You Can Help Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- Emergency Visions is Exhibiting at the International Disaster Conference and Exposition in New Orleans from January 8-10th 2013
- Emergency Visions Attends 22nd CLEAN GULF Conference
- Emergency Visions is Exhibiting at the Miami All Hazards-All Stakeholders Summit 2012
- Sandy Could be an Unprecedented Storm